Course level: Beginner
Get ready to wow your friends and family this holiday season with your cookie decorating skills as we come together in person to learn how to create this festive set of Christmas cookies!
In this beginners level in-person cookie decorating class, we will learn how to decorate 6 cookies using royal icing. At the end of the course, you will walk away with all the cookies you decorated and a royal icing recipe to try at home. This course is great for bakers who want to learn a new skill or anyone who wants a fun activity to do with friends!
The class is perfect for beginners with little to no experience decorating cookies. We will go through the basics step by step. Kids under 16 y/o must be accompanied by a paying adult (2 tickets must be purchased).
Techniques taught in class will include:
- how to cut and use tipless piping bags.
- how to use different icing consistencies.
- how to outline cookies.
- how to flood cookies.
- how to use "wet-on-wet" techniques.
- pressure piping.
- how to flood separate sections to create dimensional details.
Class Breakdown and Materials:
- Time to practice techniques prior to decorating cookies
- Step-by-step live decorating tutorial
- Decorating tools to complete 5 decorated sugar cookies
- Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginner In-Person Christmas Cookie Decorating Workshop-12/17
- Saturday, December 17th from 10AM - 12PM
- Cornerstone Christian Fellowship, 426 W. Gay St., West Chester, PA 19380
*Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to class cannot be refunded. If you need to cancel your reserversation, 2.9% of the transaction amount + 0.30 USD will be deducted from the total refund.
*A minimum of 10 people must sign up in order for the class to take place. I reserve the right to cancel the class due to illness or lack of enrollment. If a class is canceled, I will provide a refund.
*This event is only open to individuals who have purchased a ticket. Free spectating is not allowed.